Alan Truman The Blow Brush Steel Silver
- Unit price
Combination of a hair dryer and a brush for big, bombshell blowouts at home. Not just beginner friendly, it also lets you finish a head of hair in less than half the time.
As a measure to keep counterfeits in check you may find different names for the heat and speed settings on the Blow Brush.
Why choose Alan Truman?
One year international warranty against manufacturing defects
Trusted by professionals and loved by consumers for over 10 years
Patented hi-tech products that make hair styling & maintenance easy
Designed for women on the go!
Alan Truman Blow Brush is action packed with features that imbibe the core value of the brand – high quality, high performance, reliability and value. Whether you use it straight out from the shower or run it through your just before stepping out, the magic it will create is enviable to say the least and all of this without having to spend time using a separate dryer and separate styling brush. From the finish to the fall, the hair is sure to get a brand new look, set to break a lot many hearts this valentine. What makes it super special are its smooth, tug-resistant bristles that work wonderfully through your hair just releasing the right tension to give life to your hair without the need of any external products / serum. Enjoy a more than perfect blow-out with this all in one tool that styles, drives away frizz and makes hair smooth and shiny – and all of it in a jiffy!
About the Brand: Alan Truman is a premium brand of hair styling tools and accessories. Functional design is at the core of all Alan Truman products and the brand aims to give women reasons and tools to style their hair differently and in a beautiful way. The brand does not believe in adding frills, trinkets, colour, bits and buttons to the products to make them look good and attractive. The creators of Alan Truman decided to stick to the basics of high quality and high performance. They do not get swayed by trends and fads. These basics hold the brand's foundation strong.
• Ergonomic construction, shape and form; lightweight and easy to maneuver
• Maximum airflow due to its unique vent system
• All-in-one - convenience of a dryer and styling brush; helps save space, time and money!
• Can be used straight out from the shower after nominal towel drying
• Use it to create curls or to straighten your hair
• Ionic technology helps reduce any probable heat damage
• Helps to add instant volume and shine
• Combination of bristles drives away frizz without pulling or tugging your hair
• 360 degree heavy duty swivel power cord
• Provides perfect speed control
Alan Truman products are designed to attain a professional finish always with the utmost convenience and least possible damage. As a part of the Alan Truman family, post purchasing our products you can rest assured about the high quality and standards of the technology and finish of our products.
Go ahead, style hair, the Alan Truman way.
- Anyone who needs to save time on their daily blowdries.
- Any one who loves those, big, bombshell blowouts but doesn’t know how to get them with the old hair dryer & brush.
- Anyone who knows blowdrying hair is not as easy at home with the usual dryer and brush combo.
- Anyone who is a beginner and new to styling tools and hence needs a lifesaver and a time saver.
- Anyone who needs to save time, energy & money wasted on salon visits.
What is the Alan Truman Blow Brush ?
Simply put, the Alan Truman Blow Brush is combination of a blow dryer and a blowdrying brush. That’s why it is called - The Blow Brush.
It has a blow dryer mechanism consisting of a motor, fan and a heating coil in the handle of the brush. It has a blow drying brush structure in the front, which consists of two layers of bristles and a oval ceramic tourmaline coated brush barrel.
Things you can do to your hair with Alan Truman Blow Brush:
- In-curls and out-curls
- Add instant volume & shine
- Do away with frizz
- Smoothen and shine
- Keep a BHD (Bad Hair Day) at bay...
When and how can you use the Alan Truman Blow Brush?
- When you need to urgently dry hair in a hurry and do not have time to handle a heavy dryer and a blow-drying brush.
- Can be used straight out from the shower after nominal towel dabbing.
- Use it to straighten your hair or have light curls towards the end– it works like magic for both!.
- Can be used on dry hair to get a real quick nominal salon blow-dried look.
- Can be used for real tight waves, curls and bouncy waves.
- Can be used to settle a head of messy, frizzy, unruly hair on a BHD ( Bad Hair Day).
It is a bundle of brilliant technical specs, we thought you should know some of the most important features here...
- Combination of dense nylon base bristles and long ball-tip quills: The base bristles give the grip you need for a tight blow-dry. The ball-tip quills ensure distance of the hot barrel from the scalp as well as work as a detanglers.
- Ergonomic construction, shape and form: The size couldn’t be smaller due to the whole combination of dryer with a blow brush. Just imagine we have managed to shrink a heavy, big, dryer to the size of a brush. It couldn’t get any smaller sweetie!
- Lightweight and easy to manoeuvre for its size: Agreed it is not the size of a blow drying brush. Simply because it is not a blow drying brush. It’s a blow-styling brush. But, for its size, form and shape it is extremely lightweight and easy to control and manoeuvre.
- It has a 1100 Watts hair dryer motor of the DC type. What this means is that it is light weight (vs an AC motor) and the life is sufficiently longer as compared to an AC motor.
- Ionic technology: This helps reduce any probable heat related damage. It also ensures that when you use the brush at a high heat setting it doesn’t cause heat related damage or heat related frizz which is extremely annoying.
- Maximum airflow due to its unique vent system. All the heat and the air flow generated by the drying and heating mechanism is straight away transferred to your hair and doesn’t get blocked causing potential danger of burns and scalds.
- 360 degree heavy duty swivel power cord. No tangled cords. No tangled mess.
If you are looking for convenience and speed and do not have the time to waste on something as mundane as drying hair, get the amazing Alan Truman Blow Brush & experience convenience at its best.
- Tourmaline-gold-ceramic coated barrel for frizz-free blowouts
- 1100W light-weight yet powerful DC motor
- Looks big. Does big work. Weighs only ~ 359 grams
- Ergonomic construction for stress-free styling
- Cool-tip to protect against burns and scalds
- 360-deg full-swivel cord for tangle-free blow-styling
- Two-pin round plug suitable for Indian power supply socket
Adding product to your cart