You can use the Atom-603 trimmer for all round grooming for head and facial hair. It can also be used for body hair with suitable attachments on and with ample precaution. Since the blade is zero-gapped and this is professional grade tool you need to exercise ample precaution when experimenting with new parts of the body or trying different cuts on the usual body parts like face, neck or your head. With time you can develop a judgement of length adjustments and attachments required for different parts of your body.
The trimmer can be used to cut wet as well as dry hair. However, before storage, you have to dry the blade-base and the blade with a paper-napkin or a towel so that the cutting mechanism doesn't rust due to water/moisture.
This trimmer is an electronic product, which means it cannot be dipped in water. However you can rinse the cutting mechanism under running water. Rinsing can be done by holding the trimmer in a downward 45 degree angle and holding it under running water. Do not let any amount of water seep into the body of the trimmer. It will damage the product permanently and water-caused damage is not covered under warranty.
Clean the trimmer after every use. Oil the blades on three spots on the blade base, one in the middle and two on the sides, and run the motor before storing it for the next use.
The best cleaning routine for your trimmer is as follows:
• Remove the plastic guide comb
• Brush off dry hair and rinse off leftover hair under running water with trimmer always in downward position.
• Dry the blades with a towel/paper napkin.
• Oil the blades and run the motor.
• Mount the guide comb back on the trimmer cutting mechanism.
The blades of the trimmer are bound to wear with time like your razor blades. You can purchase branded Alan Truman blades online whenever you feel your trimmer isn't cutting as smooth and easy. Blunt blades are a part of life when you use a trimmer often. Wear and tear will depend on:
• Cutting expectation
• Usage pattern
• Frequency of use
• and amount and type of hair you clip from day to day
Trimmers are especially great for individuals with:
• Sensitive skin who cannot shave daily
• Self-grooming needs at home due to COVID-19 and otherwise
• Less time on hand and hence do not have time for wet shaving
• Travel, camping, shoots, etc.
• No patience for hassles of wet shaving
Easy to clean and maintain, taken care of this trimmer can last you long. Take care of this trimmer as you would care for a fine possession. It will serve you really well.
• Zero gapped blades
• T-edge blades for fine trimming, finishing, hair tattoos, beards & goatees.
• Can be used for around trimming and grooming
• Powerful 7000RPM high-torque professional motor
• Cordless rechargeable use
• Powerful motor, lowest noise and light weight design
• High-carbon-steel blade easy to clean and maintain
• Full metal body
• 4 attachment combs: 1.5mm, 3mm, 4.5mm, & 6mm
• Removable rechargeable battery
Alan Truman products are designed to attain a professional finish always with the utmost convenience and least possible damage. As a part of the Alan Truman family, post purchasing our products you can rest assured about the high quality and standards of the technology and finish of our products.
Go ahead, style hair, the Alan Truman way.