- Quiet & Powerful
- Super-solid and powerful magnetic motor
- Adjustable lever for cutting length control #000 to 1 (0.5mm-2.4mm)
- Versatile: Can be used for all-round cutting
- 4 Attachment combs for versatile all-round cutting - 3mm, 6mm, 9mm, 12mm
- In the box: Barbering comb, Lubricating oil, Cleaning brush & 4 attachment combs
B-555 Dare Magnetic Motor Clipper
Alan Truman B-555 Dare is a magnetic motor clipper for the man who likes raw power under the hood and compact size for better control.
With its specially designed B555 magnetic motor, the Dare clipper packs power to cut wet, dry, curly and dense hair. Get rid of bulk, shape the mane or just clean up or fade. The Dare does it all.
Smaller size as compared to other magnetic motor clippers, makes it an all time favorite. Sleek, ergonomic and aerodynamic body makes it look stylish and chic.
Alan Truman brings to you innovative, high performance hair styling products and accessories. With an extensive product range, Alan Truman has been successfully catering to professional hair stylists all across the globe with their exceptional quality salon care products and hair styling tools. All the products are designed with cutting-edge technology to bring you complete style, control and flexibility.
Before starting clipper remove blade guard. Plug cord into electrical outlet, operate at 220-230 volt, 50Hz AC electrical current or as noted on the unit. To start clipper move switch button forward, to stop, move switch button back to original position. After using your Alan Truman clipper, wrap the cord separately and not on the clipper body and store safely in a dry place.
USING THE ATTACHMENT COMBS
You can set the blades for a longer cut by using any of the attachment combs made for your Alan Truman clipper. The combs mount easily; simply slip the cutter blade teeth into comb and snap the comb down. To remove, simply snap off. These attachment combs guide hair into the blades and give you precise control of hair lengths. The length of trim is indicated on the attachment comb. Different blade angles in relation to the skin, thickness and texture of the hair will vary the cutting length.
CLIPPER BLADE ADJUSTMENT
Your Alan Truman adjustable clipper blade set is easy to adjust. From coarse to fine cuts, all that is needed is a flick of the adjustment lever with your thumb. In the upright position, the blades are set for the finest, or shortest cuts
The internal mechanism of your clipper has been permanently lubricated at the factory. Other than the recommended maintenance described in this manual, no other maintenance should be performed, except by Alan Truman Company or an Alan Truman Authorized Service Station.
Your Alan Truman clipper has been adjusted to line voltage at the factory. However, because of voltage variations, it may be necessary to adjust the power setting for your area. If the power adjustment is off, you will usually notice a “clatter” when the clipper is on or introduced into the hair. (It is normal for your clipper to “clatter” for an instant when initially turned on).
TO ADJUST YOUR CLIPPER
1. Oil the blades.
2. The power screw is located in the lower part of the housing opposite the switch
3. Turn your clipper ON.
4. Using a standard screwdriver that fits the slot, turn the power screw clockwise until the clipper clatters continuously. Then turn the screw counterclockwise carefully until the clatter ceases.
5. Your clipper is now adjusted to its optimum power setting. The power screw is a special part and it must not be replaced by any other screw at any point in time.
The blades of the clipper should be oiled before, during, and after each use. If your clipper blades leave streaks or slow down, it’s a sure sign the blades need oil. The clipper should be held upside down to prevent oil from getting into motor. Place a few drops of Alan Truman Clipper Oil on the front and side of the cutter blades. Wipe excess oil off the blades with a soft, dry cloth. Spray lubricants contain insufficient oil for good lubrication, but are an excellent clipper coolant. Always replace broken or nicked blades to prevent injury. You can clean the excess hair from your blades by using a small brush or an old toothbrush.
To clean the blades we suggest immersing the blades only into a shallow pan of Alan Truman Clipper Oil while the clipper is running. Any excess hair and dirt that has accumulated between the blades should come out. After cleaning, turn your clipper off, dry the blades with a dry cloth, and start clipping again.
REMOVING AND REPLACING THE BLADE SET
Any type of repair, servicing and replacement of blades or parts of the clipper should be carried out by a Alan Truman certified technician and service person only. Warranty is null and void if the clipper is opened for any purpose whatsoever.
When the blades of your Alan Truman clipper become dull after repeated use, it is advised to purchase a new set of blades available through your Alan Truman Supplier/distributor or through an Alan Truman Authorized Service Station. If you wish your clipper to be serviced as well, it should be carefully packed and mailed either Parcel Post Insured or any good courier service to any Alan Truman Authorized Service Station.
When using an electrical appliance, basic precautions should always be followed, including the following: Read all instructions before using your Alan Truman clipper.
- To reduce the risk of electric shock: Do not reach for an appliance that has fallen into water. Unplug immediately.
- Do not use while bathing or in a shower.
- Do not place or store appliance where it can fall or be pulled into a tub or sink. Do not place in or drop into water or other liquid.
- Always unplug this appliance from the electrical outlet immediately after using.
- Unplug this appliance before cleaning, removing, or assembling parts.
- Do not wrap the power cord around the clipper, it reduces the life of the power cord and may cause short circuit due to the twisting of electrical cables inside the cord.
- To reduce the risk of burns, fire, electric shock, or injury to persons: An appliance should never be left unattended when plugged in.
- Close supervision is necessary when this appliance is used by, on or near children or individuals with certain disabilities.
- Use this appliance only for its intended use as described in this manual. Do not use attachments not recommended by Alan Truman.
- Never operate this appliance if it has a damaged cord or plug, if it is not working properly, if it has been dropped or damaged, or dropped into water. Return the appliance to an Alan Truman authorized Repair Station for examination or repair.
- Keep the cord away from heated surfaces.
- Never drop or insert any object into any opening.
- Do not use outdoors or operate where aerosol (spray) products are being used or where oxygen is being administered.
- Do not use this appliance with a damaged or broken blade or comb, as injury to the skin may occur.
- To disconnect turn control to OFF then remove plug from outlet. This appliance is not intended for use by children and other persons whose physical, sensory, or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge prevents them from using the appliance safely without supervision or instruction by a responsible person to ensure that they can use the appliance safely. Children should be supervised by a responsible person to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
- This product comes with a 1-year warranty
- The warranty is confined only to the first purchase of the product and is non-transferable.
- The warranty can be extended free of cost by registering your purchased product on our official website by clicking on the link:https://www.alantruman.com/product-registration and provide the necessary details.
- The Warranty period (both Standard Warranty Period and Extended Warranty Period) starts from the date of purchase of the product.
- Warranty will be valid and can be claimed only with an official proof of purchase.
- The warranty covers only manufacturing defect in material and workmanship that may arise despite normal operation and usage of the appliance.
- Repair of the appliance shall be carried out only by an Authorized Service Personnel, failing which this warranty will be void.
- Repairs & replacements of parts would be purely at the discretion of the Authorised Service Personnel only. The company's obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repair and providing replacement if the product cannot be repaired.
Although we strive to keep you happy at all times, however, if in case you’re not satisfied with your purchase and want to return the product(s), our easy 7 days Returns Policy will guide you through the process.
Our customer support team will be happy to assist you regardless, dial us on 022 26661557/58 or write to us at email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org.
Please keep in mind the following conditions before returning a product:
- You need to raise a return request within 7 days from the date of receiving the product(s).
- Products should not have been tried or used and the packaging should not have been tampered in any way.
- Please note that we are unable to return any orders without the original invoice of the product(s).
- Items purchased online cannot be returned in our physical/offline beauty stores, and vice versa.
- Refunds are processed in a maximum of 15 days from the date on which Alan Truman receives returned product.
- In case of prepaid orders through Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking, the amount will be transferred back to the account from which it was paid.
- In case of Cash-on-Delivery order, a refund cheque will be deposited in your bank account in favour of the “Billing Name” used while placing the order.
- Please note that Cash-on-Delivery charges and Shipping Charges (if applicable) are not refundable.
- An order can be cancelled only up to it is in "Pending" state. Once we start processing, it can not be cancelled.you will have to send us an email on email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org with reasons for the cancellation. Once you request the cancellation of item(s) in your order, it will take us a maximum of 1-2 business days to cancel the order You will be notified of the same by email.
Note: Any single product in the kit/set cannot be replaced or returned.