- All round grooming kit with 3 adjustable settings and 4 guide combs
- High precision carbon steel blades
- Super sharp cutting mechanism
- Low-noise and high-speed rotary motor
- Lithium-ion battery for real consistent cutting power
100% real cord-cordless operation
2-3 hours full charge for 300 mins+ run-time
Over-charge and over discharge protection
Washable blades and cutting mechanism
Adapter input 100-240V, 50/60Hz (Compatible with Indian power supply)
Accessories: Blade protector cap, 4 guide combs, adapter, cleaning brush and lubricating oil.
Alan Truman ATOM 510 Home Grooming Kit
ATOM-510 is a powerful professional grade clipper powered by a robust and sturdy patented rotary motor. If you are tired of plastic toys and are looking for a study men’s clipper this is the product for you.
You can use the Atom-510 clipper for all round grooming for head and facial hair. It can also be used for body hair with suitable attachments on and with ample precaution. Since the blades are exposed and this is professional grade tool you need to exercise ample precaution when experimenting with new parts of the body or trying different cuts on the usual body parts like face, neck or your head. With time you can develop a judgement of length adjustments and attachments required for different parts of your body.
The clipper can be used to cut wet as well as dry hair. However, before storage, you have to dry the blade-base and the blade with a paper-napkin or a towel so that the cutting mechanism doesn't rust due to water/moisture.
This clipper is an electronic product, which means it cannot be dipped in water. However you can rinse the blade under running water. Rinsing can be done by holding the clipper in a downward 45 deg angle and holding it under running water. Do not let any amount of water seep into the body of the clipper. It will damage the product permanently and water-caused damage is not covered under warranty.
Clean the clipper after every use. Oil the blades on three spots on the blade base and run the motor before storing it for the next use.
The best cleaning routine for your clipper is as follows:
- Brush off dry hair.
- Rinse off leftover hair under running water with clipper always in downward position.
- Dry the blades with a towel/paper napkin
- Oil the blades and run the motor
The blades of the clipper are bound to wear with time like your razor blades. You can purchase branded Alan Truman blades online whenever you feel your clipper isn't cutting as smooth and easy. Blunt blades are a part of life when you use a clipper often. Wear and tear will depend on:
- Cutting expectation
- Usage pattern
- Frequency of use
- and amount and type of hair you clip from day to day
Clippers are especially great for individuals with:
- Sensitive skin who cannot shave daily
- Self-grooming needs at home due to COVID-19 and otherwise
- Less time on hand and hence do not have time for wet shaving
- Travel, camping, shoots, etc.
- No patience for hassles of wet shaving
Easy to clean and maintain, taken care of this clipper can last you long. Take care of this clipper as you would care for a fine possession. It will serve you really well.