- Japanese 440A Steel Blades
- Sharp Cutting, No Split Ends
- Can Be Used For Wet & Dry Cutting
- Best Hardness & Wear Resistance
- 5.75 Inches blades
- Adjustable Screw"
Alan Truman AS60 Wide Bamboo Leaf Blade Scissors
The AS60 is made of 440A Japanese steel with HRC58 extreme hardness and wear resistance. The wide bamboo leaf construction is ideal for slide cutting without damaging hair. Made of Japanese 440A steel the AS60 is your slide-cutting star for life. The super offset construction gives you amazing ease and control during slide cuts.
The hair scissors you use are one of the most important tools of your trade. Without a doubt they are probably one of the most expensive items that you work with, and with proper care, they will give you many years of use. Here are a few basic rules for proper hair cutting scissors care and maintenance:
- Do not store your scissors in a hand bag or a loose box. The tips can be damaged, nicks can occur, as well as it may cause other physical damage. Use a specially designed professional hair scissors case, a fabric tool roll, a wallet, or an acrylic stand in which to store your scissors. We have offered a tight storage pouch for your scissors.
- Do not tight wipe the blades with your fingers or any other cloth. Clean blades gently with a soft paper tissue or a soft cotton cloth. Do not apply pressure on the sharp edges. Clean blades from body up to the edge, with an extremely loose grip on the blades. Do not stroke the scissors in a cloth grip.
- Clean and oil your hair scissors regularly around the screw head and between the blades once a day). Do not use just any oil. Use a high-quality premium light weight lubricating oil.
- After cleaning your hair cutting scissors, allow them to dry in a rack or other device. This will allow air to circulate and dry the shears completely before placing them into your storage case.
- Always close your hair scissors when not in use. This will prevent nicks or damage to the blade and possibly prevent serious personal injury from grabbing the razor-sharp area of the open scissor blades.
- If your scissors become damaged, have them sharpened immediately or stop using them until they can be sharpened. Continued use of damaged scissors can and will likely cause extensive repair work before they are serviceable once again.
- Replace missing or worn parts as soon as possible. Missing bumpers can cause finger cuts and cause the blades to overlap. Improper alignment can cause serious damage to your professional hairdressing scissors. It can also lead to sore hands and other work-related problems.
- Another factor to consider is the corrosion of the blades. It is often misconstrued that because the blades are stainless steel, nothing can damage them. Some hair tint liquids, hair perm chemicals, and even harsh chlorine from swimming pool water can cause small pitting of the blades. If your scissors are wiped with a cleaning cloth when finished, your expensive equipment will stay in great condition much longer.
- This product is not covered under warranty
- For any further assistance you can reach out to our customer service department on +91 22 26661557/58 or email your queries at email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org.
Although we strive to keep you happy at all times, however, if in case you’re not satisfied with your purchase and want to return the product(s), our easy 7 days Returns Policy will guide you through the process.
Our customer support team will be happy to assist you regardless, dial us on 022 26661557/58 or write to us at email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org.
Please keep in mind the following conditions before returning a product:
- You need to raise a return request within 7 days from the date of receiving the product(s).
- Products should not have been tried or used and the packaging should not have been tampered in any way.
- Please note that we are unable to return any orders without the original invoice of the product(s).
- Items purchased online cannot be returned in our physical/offline beauty stores, and vice versa.
- Refunds are processed in a maximum of 15 days from the date on which Alan Truman receives returned product.
- In case of prepaid orders through Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking, the amount will be transferred back to the account from which it was paid.
- In case of Cash-on-Delivery order, a refund cheque will be deposited in your bank account in favour of the “Billing Name” used while placing the order.
- Please note that Cash-on-Delivery charges and Shipping Charges (if applicable) are not refundable.
- An order can be cancelled only up to it is in "Pending" state. Once we start processing, it can not be cancelled.you will have to send us an email on email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org with reasons for the cancellation. Once you request the cancellation of item(s) in your order, it will take us a maximum of 1-2 business days to cancel the order You will be notified of the same by email.
Note: Any single product in the kit/set cannot be replaced or returned.