The Alan Truman Blow Brush is a revolutionary styling tool that dries, styles, adds volume, and shine in just one minute. It uses a mixed bristle brush and is designed to distribute air quickly and evenly to style quickly but with less heat damage. This tool smoothens the hair while drying using a combination of nylon and tufted bristles; ideally, you’ll end up with mostly straight hair with a little flick at the ends. It’s smart elliptical design means smooth swaths of hair with minimal tugging, and the combination of nylon pin bristles detangle while tufted bristles smoothen the hair. The product combines both a brush and a dryer in one package, which means you can go more than five minutes of styling without tapping out due to tired arms and/or a sweaty neck. The cool tip at the top of the brush gives an ergonomic place to grab with your opposite hand, which keeps the tension while styling and mitigates the weight of the tool.
Achieving inward curls with the Alan Truman Blow Brush:
1. Wash your hair and towel dry to soak excess water.
2. Brush through your hair if your hair is extremely curly and add a serum or your favorite heat protectant.
3. Section your hair into the top and bottom portion.
4. With the Blow Brush on your preferable setting, take a section, not very precise will do and start at the roots and move the brush downwards as if you were brushing your hair super slowly. You want to (gently) pull the hair a little taut with one hand as you brush it with the other- this is the key to create smoothness.
5. When you get to the end, curl the brush inward and flip the brush to the “Hot” setting for about 3-4 seconds then flip to the “Low” setting for about 10 seconds to set it into place.
6. Once the bottom half of your hair is dry, unclip the top portion and dry it in the same way, going section by section. And, you’re done!
7. When you’re almost done, concentrate on the topmost section of the hair (crown area). Hold the hair straight up as you brush again to help create volume.
That’s it! The entire thing takes around 10-15 minutes, and you step out with a perfect blowout neatly curled in with this magical tool. Enjoy a more than perfect blow-out with this all in one tool that styles, drives away frizz and makes hair smooth and shiny – and all of it in a jiffy!
All material on this website, including design, content, photographs, graphical images, and logos are owned by alantruman.com, either through copyright or trademark unless otherwise indicated. All rights are reserved by alantruman.com. Content may not be copied, reproduced, transmitted, distributed, downloaded, or transferred in any form or by any means.