So, I happened to come across this brush, while I was on a hunt for a hairdryer when my dryer broke down the last minute. I can’t do without drying my hair, since nor do I have the time to wait until it dries for me to step out and nor does my health permit me to do so. (Have severe Sinus!)
I was disappointed with the delivery time this took. After this package arrived I was shocked to see how light the box weighed in comparison to the size of the product that I saw online.
I have the habit of writing a review for all the styling tools that I buy, as I believe this helps others in buying that product.
How I use it?
· I use this right after the shower after towel drying my hair. Since drying your hair when it's soaking wet isn’t a safe idea.
· Apply my hair serum, I don’t use any heat protectant (as I find them heavy for my hair).
· Then I part my hair into two halves and start brushing through with this dryer brush.
· I don’t literally section my hair with clips and all that, but I make sure I’m working on one particular patch at a time until it’s completely dry. One section doesn’t take more than 4 swipes for me.
· Once I’m done with brushing through the whole of my hair (which takes about 10-12 mins), I side part my hair, run the brush across my fringes to set them in place. And I’m good to go!
· This is way better than using a hairdryer, I promise! I’m never going to be able to go back to my regular hairdryer and brush routine, this is not just for review's sake. I swear!
· It isn’t tacky and glides smoothly.
· This keeps my hair smooth until the next wash in spite of me always being on the run (since I’m a sales professional and have to keep traveling throughout the day).
· Doesn’t take a lot of time and effort. It’s as simple as brushing your hair.
· I’m not sure if I’d call it a drawback or confusion. This brush has 3-speed settings (High, medium, and low). When I use it on high the sound is loud and so is the power. But when I use the brush on medium it makes a softer sound as compared to the sound that it makes in a low-speed setting.
· The packaging could have been better or could have at least come in a pouch to save the bristles from damage, as cardboard boxes don’t stay forever.
Hope this review is helpful to whoever is looking forward to buying the Blow Brush.
Reviewed on Amazon.in
#alantruman #alantrumanofficial #Alantrumanlovehair #hairblog #hairtutorial #hair #haircare #blowbrush #blowdryer All material on this website, including design, content, photographs, graphical images, and logos are owned by alantruman.com, either through copyright or trademark unless otherwise indicated. All rights are reserved by alantruman.com. Content may not be copied, reproduced, transmitted, distributed, downloaded, or transferred in any form or by any means.